Welcome to ABCTool v3.0 Homepage
ABCTool v3.0 is a powerful eclipse-based modeling tool of software architecture in the whole lifecycle of the target system. So that the development, deployment, online maintenance and evolution of a component-based system can be done as a series of refinements and transformations of architectural models in a systematic and automated manner.
For each phase, ABCTool provides a view which consists of a set of diagrams for handling different concerns. ABCTool has an architecture description language, called ABC/ADL, which is similar to the classical ADLs.
The latest version of ABCTool v3.0 now is published as a freeware and anyone could download using this link:
A serial of flash video are under construction from which you can get a live tutorial.
1. Getting Started flash
2. Start collaboration team flash
3. Version control based collaborative design flash
4. A Simple EJB Example(Xiang Ping) flash
5. Architecture Centric Design Method: A Case flash
Any comments or suggestions are quite welcome.
ABCTool is a good place to modeling your beautiful architecture.
The Software Architecture Group
Peking University, China. 2009
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.